Amlopres Tablets - Medication Information
Amlopres Tablets from India are used to treat excessive blood pressure. Amlodipine is the active Salt in this medicine. This medication works by relaxing the blood vessels, allowing the blood to flow easier and lower blood pressure.
- Amlodipine reduces the chances of having heart attack strokes by making it more straightforward for the heart to circulate blood throughout your body. On the other hand, Amlopres Tablet can cause side effects like swelling in your ankles and feet, fatigue, headache fatigue, dizziness, nausea, and an upset stomach.
- The majority of these symptoms are temporary and typically resolve over time. Do not consume grapefruit juice when taking this medication as it may cause unwanted side effects.
- Heart Patients can consume Amlopres Tablet either with or with no food. The dose is determined by your doctor based on blood pressure levels. Use this medication in the same way, every day to maintain a stable blood pressure level.
- This is a long-term remedy so, don't stop taking medicine without a physician's approval. If you stop this medication abruptly, it could cause unwelcome adverse side effects or a sudden rise in blood pressure.
- Amlopres Tablet should not be used by children younger than six years unless recommended by your physician. Please inform your doctor of the supplements and medicines you take since they can interfere with them and cause adverse negative effects.
- Before you take Amlodipine 10 mg and before taking it, inform your doctor that you have heart disease or liver impairment. Drinking excessively can result in an extreme drop in blood pressure and raise the chance of experiencing adverse effects. The antihypertensive drug combines diet, regular exercise, weight control, and various other medicines.
- Make sure you strictly adhere to diet restrictions, workout guidelines, and medical treatment. If you're receiving treatment to treat hypertension, take it on even if you feel fine. Patients suffering from hypertension generally don't get sick or display signs. Amlodipine is an ongoing commitment. Discuss any medications you've used to lower the blood pressure with your doctor.
- There may be a rise in chest pain, particularly during the first days of treatment or during the process of dose adjustments. Get medical attention immediately when your chest pain becomes persistent and severe. It is not recommended to take this medicine when you have an allergy to Amlodipine besylate, an underlying liver condition, or Aortic Stenosis (a heart valve issue).
- Inform your doctor about all the medications you are taking, including simvastatin, nitroglycerine, and other heart issues. Other medications that could influence the effectiveness of the calcium channel blocker are herbal supplements, vitamins, and other prescription medications.